BakerRisk’s Process Safety group is made up of over 50 engineers with diverse backgrounds from operations to research. Several of the senior staff members have in excess of 30 years experience in process safety.
The process safety group specializes in preventing fires, explosions, toxic events, and other catastrophic events. The experience levels in this group provide a wide range of expertise in most aspects of process safety.
BakerRisk Process Safety Engineers have knowledge in a variety of fields from upstream operations conducting SEMS audits for offshore operations & PSM to downstream risk assessments and blast resistant building design.
The Process Safety group at BakerRisk carries out a wide variety of topic related activities including:
- Facility Siting Studies
- Quantitative Risk Assessments
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA/HAZOP)
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS/SIL)
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Flare System/PSV Sizing
- Insurance Risk Engineering
- Offshore Safety
- Electrical Area Classification
- Mechanical Integrity Reviews