This one day course will provide a high level overview of potential hazards associated with high pressure systems. Topics covered include applicable codes (ASME, UK HSE, etc.), general guidelines, recommended practices, best practices, recent developments, and examples of past incidents.
This course includes the following topics:
- Pressure testing hazard awareness
- Possible hazards
- Introduction to pressure testing hazards
- Types / Sources of hazards
- Evaluation process
- Applicable codes and standards
- Introduction to structural response
- How blast design differs from conventional design
- Specifying response / Damage criteria
- Owner / Consultant roles and responsibilities
Customized Courses Tailored to Your Needs
While BakerRisk offers a range of pre-packaged courses, we recognize that the most effective courses incorporate your company’s specific hazards, incidents, and lessons learned. Please contact us to discuss how we can custom tailor courses to fit your company’s needs.
There are no upcoming courses at this time, please contact us for more information.