Senior Marketing Lead position now available
BakerRisk is now accepting applications for a Senior Marketing Lead position. For more information on this position, please see the job description below.
Senior Marketing Lead
ABOUT THE JOB
This position is responsible for the development and execution of the marketing and communication strategy for the company in both new and existing services and markets to achieve strategic growth. The position involves interacting with the BDM team as well as engineers from a variety of technical disciplines. This position will report directly to the Discipline Lead and Global Business Development Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a multi-platform marketing/branding strategy that includes websites, newsletters, flyers, brochures, conferences/seminars, and social media content globally.
- Work jointly with the engineering and business development teams to execute marketing strategies, plans, and projects.
- Develop quarterly market intelligence report
- Provide sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new service information. Research competitive services by identifying and evaluating competition characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising. Identify growth opportunities and make course corrections to marketing strategy as necessary.
- Review current database including CRM and suggest modifications
- Improve efficiency of data use
- Modification or addition to the database
- Coordinate social media strategy to include LinkedIn, YouTube, message boards, and company website.
- Maintain corporate branding and messaging by reviewing outgoing materials including sales and conference presentations made by staff.
- Travel up to 20%
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to supervise, lead, and mentor others on the Business Development and Marketing Team as well as provide general training in market strategies to BakerRisk staff.
- Demonstrate knowledge of marketing in a professional consulting environment preferably in the energy and/or petrochemical industry.
- Internally motivated to work independently as part of a team to support overall corporate goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Poised and professional when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines, and complete tasks under time pressure.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, web design, and search engine optimization. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is preferred.
- Commitment to professional growth and development.
- Ability to handle confidential information/issues in a discreet, appropriate manner.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- At least 10 years’ experience in marketing, advertising, or the equivalent in a professional consulting services environment. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business or related field required.
- Proven track record working in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
To apply for this position, or to view other career opportunities, please click here.