What to Know Before You Upgrade a Building
Tuesday, April 6, 2021 @ 11:00 AM (CT)
What questions do you need to ask before pursuing a building upgrade based on the results of a Facility Siting Study? The results from hazard analyses can be overwhelming – what do the results mean, how can the mitigation efforts be prioritized, and is there a best solution? Join Structural Engineer David Wood as he walks through BakerRisk’s decades of experience in developing upgrade designs and implementing solutions to explosion, thermal, and toxic hazards.
Key highlights covered in this webinar:
- Overview of explosion, thermal, and/or toxic hazards that may be identified as a result of your Siting Study
- Mitigation approaches and options for site specific hazards
- Consequence and risk based design approaches to meet program goals and requirements
- Paths to execute the plan
Get to know the presenter:
- Senior II Engineer – BakerRisk, San Antonio
- Twenty years of progressive forensic and diverse structural engineering experience
- Leader of multi-disciplinary upgrade design teams
- Active involvement in numerous industrial incident investigations
Fill in the form below to watch the webinar recording.