Try the BakerRisk’s HACTool© software free for 7 days.
BakerRisk’s proprietary HACTool© provides client benefits such as:
- Explicitly calculated boundary distances rather than a single maximum distance
- Ability to display the appropriate HAC contours in both 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional drawings
- Determine the need for electrically classified equipment at various elevations
- Identify improperly installed equipment at various elevations
- Ability to easily update plant changes and keep HAC drawings evergreen
- Transparency and documentation to facilitate audits
Try BakerRisk’s HACTool© free for 7 days.*
Using a layered approach to a structured data file, HACTool© links the process stream with the process equipment to determine hazard distances with respect to the installed electrical equipment. This typically results in lower expenditures on classified equipment. Our clients are provided with a HACTool© viewer that permits the complete data files (process stream, process sources, ignition sources, buildings) to be viewed and searched in real time.
*Trial version of the software will deactivate after the 7 day trial ends.