From: $3,000.00 every 3 months
Purchase a Short or Long Term License of BakerRisk’s HACTool© software.
BakerRisk’s proprietary HACTool© provides client benefits such as:
- Explicitly calculated boundary distances rather than a single maximum distance
- Ability to display the appropriate HAC contours in both 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional drawings
- Determine the need for electrically classified equipment at various elevations
- Identify improperly installed equipment at various elevations
- Ability to easily update plant changes and keep HAC drawings evergreen
- Transparency and documentation to facilitate audits
Using a layered approach to a structured data file, HACTool© links the process stream with the process equipment to determine hazard distances with respect to the installed electrical equipment. This typically results in lower expenditures on classified equipment. Our clients are provided with a HACTool© viewer that permits the complete data files (process stream, process sources, ignition sources, buildings) to be viewed and searched in real time.
*Licensed software installer will overwrite any trial version installed.
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been processed.
Software license will be activated within 1 US business day of approved funding.
Please contact email@example.com for any order concerns.
An in depth training video will be accessible when you purchase the full version of the software.