Our seasoned team of consultants are well qualified to perform or supplement your site surveys, risk assessments, and auditing needs. These teams draw upon an integrated skillset of practical operating, management, and audit experience, as well as an understanding of how these asset and program reviews fit within a comprehensive corporate risk management scheme. Our main goal is to provide site survey, assessment, and audit services that meet regulatory or specific company/project requirements. During the course of the review we routinely work with your in-house subject matter experts to share collective experience and industry best practices.
Our key differentiators include:
Expert consultants averaging over 20 years in the field.
Lessons learned from hundreds of incident investigations.
Proprietary modeling tools such as SafeSite3G© and FireHAT© to analyze blast, toxic, fire, and mechanical failure consequences as well as emergency response plans and capabilities.
Comprehensive, balanced reports using impartial assessments that provide actionable recommendations.
Ongoing support with a depth of expertise covering a broad range of technical risk subjects.
BakerRisk reports are highly rated due to their comprehensive content, findings based on regulatory or industry standard requirements, and actionable recommendations.
Examples of the types of surveys, assessments, and audits we perform include:
- OSHA PSM Compliance (29 CFR 1910.119)
- EPA RMP Compliance (48 CFR Part 68)
- DOT (49 CFR 195)
- Risk Based Process Safety (AIChE CCPS)
- API RP 751 Safe Operation of Hydrofluoric Acid Alkylation Units
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Functional Audits / Evaluations
- Fire Protection Philosophy
- Plant Layout and Equipment Spacing
- Insurance Risk/ Property Loss Control
- Focused audits:
- Mechanical Integrity
- Natural Hazards Evaluation
- Structural Integrity
- Culture Analysis and Culture Change
- Other customized audits and evaluations, focused on topics selected by our clients
Operators and manufacturers seeking to establish best-in-class process safety programs will benefit from our auditing services.
Risk Based Process Safety
BakerRisk utilizes a two-step risk based approach to help you drive good process safety performance at your facilities.
Insurance Risk Engineering
For over 30 years, BakerRisk’s experienced Risk Engineering professionals have defined the industry “gold” standard for performing property insurance risk assessment.