This three day course is intended to give participants an overview of the PHA / LOPA process by teaching techniques and tools to assist in guiding teams through the qualitative risk analysis process.
This course includes the following topics:
- Introduction to HIRA techniques
- Hazard identification
- Team management
- HAZOP method review
- PHA-Tool© software introduction
- MOCK HAZOP session
- Miscellaneous guidewords and checklists
- What-if analysis and checklists
- Alternate analysis methods
Note for 1 day in person with eLearning courses: eLearning modules will be sent before the start date with 2 days worth of materials and 1 day in-person.
- 1 day In-Person Houston with eLearning
September 10, 2024
8:00 am CDT - 5:00 pm CDTeLearning modules will be sent before the start date with 2 days worth of materials and 1 day in person.